Thursday 25 August 2011

The Cook's Garden, North Turramurra

This was my very first post that I never did get to publish at the time.  It is already six months late but here it is.

I forgot to take photos.  Silly me.

It's February again and another birthday to worry about.  Mine of course. The years are flying past so fast these days that I find it quite scary.  That does sound a bit clichéd, I know, but it's true.


After a melt-down, again mine, we decided to venture out for the night for a quick celebration.  A family crisis the day before meant that our planned venue had to be delayed for another time (and another excuse). So... where to go? 


Of course!


The Cook's Garden in North Turramurra.


Unfortunately I wasn't confident enough to take photos of our dinner.  I regret that now.  There are times that standing up to take a photo of my plate in a restaurant is not a good idea.  This was one of those times.


Update: We have since been back to the Cooks Garden for my better half's work dinner recently.  And yes it was again a very good night.

Overall Result? A great night out.  Both times.  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment